Samstag, 16. März 2013

creative license

original from *cathy*

thanx for stopping by ☺ danke für´s vorbeischaun    

xo Tina ☺


if you like have a look to my current projects: 

wenn du magst, schau´ doch mal bei meinen projekten vorbei: 


  1. Hello, Tina, and welcome to CLF! So glad you joined in.....I love the mist you added to the water to give it an aura of mystery. Very nicely done!

  2. Hi Tina,

    Thank you for leaving such a nice comment on my blog. I love the fogg you've added to this image, it gives a mystic feel to it, wonderful!

    Have a great weekend.

  3. almost like mine, the cloudy blur haze makes it more dreamy

    thanks for stopping by. have a great day.

  4. I could look at that view all day long. Beautiful

  5. Hi, I love the mist you created around the rocks; really nice edit...

  6. Just right -- putting the look of mist -- prefect..

  7. Fantastic Tina, beautiful photos of the ocean.

  8. Gorgeous either way - I love the ocean and miss it sometimes. Luckily I'll be seeing it this summer.

    I just bought a new laptop yesterday, far more powerful than my old netbook, and your blog loads just fine on this. I suspect that one of the widgets uses some type of scripting that the old, slow netbook simply isn't powerful enough to run properly, it's something I run into on a few sites. But it is very consistent on that machine on the sites where it happens!

  9. Hallo Tina,
    sehr gelungene Bildbearbeitung, so kommt das Herz im Fels noch besser zur Geltung und hat etwas Mystisches.
    Schönes Wochenende

  10. Tina, thank you so much for taking the time to edit my photo! It appears you didn't do a whole lot in editing, but you sure have changed the mood of the photo and the glare of the midday sun. It looks lovely with the softened forground and reminds me of the misty ocean scenery here in the San Francisco Bay area. I can almost feel the chill of the fog setting in : ) You did a wonderful job of editing!

  11. Hallo Tina,

    deine Bearbeitung gefällt mir sehr.

    Wünsche dir einen schönen Sonntag.

    LG Mathilda ♥

  12. Beautiful! If has a stormy feel. Very nice!

  13. o, there is a heart opening in the rock. Love it. :)

  14. Ein herziges Loch im Felsen, super gesehen, liebe Tina!
    Herzliche Montagsgrüße ♥

  15. wow das ist wohl der Liebesfelsen ;)

  16. Ein Wunder der Natur. Schön gesehen.
    LG Margret

  17. Wie hast du denn das Herz in den Felsen bekommen ??? Sehr schönes Motiv ... LG Steinflora

  18. Vilken häftig bild! Är den så eller har du monterat den.Naturen är ju annars så underfundig.Så det är inte konstigt om du sett den.
    Ha en fin vecka
    Kram Meta


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥