Montag, 12. November 2012

broken hearts ♥

thanks for looking  danke für´s anschauen 

xo Tina ♥ 



  1. I had to look for a minute to spot them, but then I could see what you were talking about. Nice view.

  2. Hallo Tina, der Himmel sieht aus wie im Sommer, dabei haben wir November.

    Liebe Grüße zum Wochenanfang

  3. Ja, man muss schon genau hinsehen, dann entdeckt man deine gebrochenen Herzen. ;-)
    LG Mara

  4. Zwei Herzen konnte ich entdecken.
    Wollen wir hoffen, dass unsere wenigstens ganz bleiben.
    Liebe Grüße an dich

  5. Das ist ja mal ne tolle Idee!
    Herzliche Montagsgrüße ♥

  6. habe etwas gesucht und JAAA es ist kaputt..:((
    LG vom katerchen der einen guten Start wünscht

  7. wie schön Tina!!!Ungefähr diesen Blick habe ich aus meinem Fenster-)))
    lieben gruss

  8. Hoffentlich nur am Himmel! Das Foto ist superschön.

  9. Und sogar ein fliegender Engel!!

    LG Mathilda

  10. I see the broken hearts - and I also see an angel.

    Thank you so much, Tina, for your comforting words. That you've been through such a loss recently makes your words even more poignant. I am ready to let go of my Dad. It's his time to wing his way to heaven, and see his friends and family who are there already. I will miss him beyond words, but I know he is going to a better place - free of grief and pain.

    Love and peace to you today, Tina. You have helped me more than you know.

  11. so very beautiful tina...I hope that you will consider sharing an offering for this year's 4th annual gratitude word quilt. You can find information about the project and how to participate at the top of my blog. If you’ve already sent something thank you. The quilt is growing quite expansive and with only first names, I can’t always remember who already shared. Feel free to write in your native language google translate is available on my blog so every one can read and understand one another. Every Blessing~ Laura

  12. So wonderful photo! Have a nice Friday, and nice weekend!:)

  13. Broken hearts...took me a while to see them - great post!


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥