Dienstag, 5. Juni 2012

just one pic # 31 - yellow bud

morgen ist der letzte tag von *just one pic
bis jetzt sind es 279 einträge. WOW! ob wir wohl 300 schaffen?  
wir schaffen das! 
tomorrow is the last day of *just one pic
till now we have 279 entries. WOW! will we kick the 300? 
i know we can!

xo Tina 


  1. Großartiges Foto, so tolle Farben!
    lG, Kerstin

  2. Beautiful. The flower is great, and the out of focus yellow in the background just enhances it.

  3. Das Foto ist ja auch toll!
    Schönes sattes Gelb.
    lg Silke

  4. Excellent composition and coloring. This is really lovely.
    (And, once again, I'm sorry I don't know more than a handful of German words. Sigh. Spanish is my second language. German was always going to be my third, but I've never gotten around to it.)

  5. Tolles Foto. Was für ein Leuchten. Gefällt mir sehr gut.
    LG Christiane

  6. Lovely! it just glows with summery warmth...

  7. Beautiful. I love the detail of the green along the petals.

  8. boah, ein tolles foto!!! diese intensiven farben!!! du hast sicherlich eine sehr gute kamera!!! alles liebe

  9. It does stand alone in its beauty!

  10. Great picture of a beautiful flower.

  11. That is a stunningly beautiful flower! Which reminds me, I need to water mine :)

    I wish I could capture a flower as wonderfully as you have here!


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥