Sonntag, 13. Mai 2012

just one pic # 8 - purple leafs

xo Tina ♥ 


ihr könnt gerne noch einsteigen!  join us if you like!  

 *just one pic

 this pic has been featured at *inspire me monday* at *create with joy* ♥

shared with *tones on tuesday* where i was featured last week ☺ 
 *inspire me monday* *much love monday* *color me weekly - made from scratch* * 


  1. Wow, das Schattenspiel auf dem rechten Blatt sieht ja toll aus!

    Was ist denn das für eine Pflanze?

  2. Just amazing, how did you do that?

  3. Lovely photo - I love your editing and beautiful colours. I'm not sure if there is a problem with the link but I can't find your colour palette for Colour Me Weekly - it directed me to this page instead.

  4. Great image! I love those colours

  5. Ah, it's a heart shape this week! :) Wishing you a *much love* week!

  6. Congratulations - you're beautiful photograph has been featured at Inspire Me Monday at Create With Joy!

    Thank you for inspiring us with your beautiful creations each week!

    Create With Joy


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥