Donnerstag, 24. Mai 2012

just one pic # 19 - blue feather



xo Tina 

*

Kommentare:

  1. *wow* was für ein geniales Bild - ich liebe diese Farbe :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Love the color and the texture
    Hugs
    SueAnn

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. This is really a blue picture!
    Great shot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely photo, but I can't help giggeling a bit as the feather is the least blue in your photo :-D

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. One of my favorite colors...I love it!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love this photoart, Tina.
    Beautiful.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Veery BLUE and beautiful.
    Mormor.

    http://www.starbear.no/mormor/2012/05/25/just-one-pic-13/

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. This is wonderful. The blue is stunning and the feather in the grass with the waterdrops is just lovely.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I love feathers and blue, so this shot is perfect in my eyes, truly wonderful :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I like what you did with this!!!

    My CREATIVE LINK Hope you can stop by. Have a great weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Dramatic and colorful! Thank you for sharing with Photo Art Friday, Tina.

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Hi Tina --

    I had to hunt around your blog a bit to find your Photo Hunt entry for this week but am glad I did do so -- it's beautiful. :)

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥