Samstag, 3. Dezember 2011 time at *picstory*

nur eine kleine erinnerung ♥ 
ihr dürft alle mitmachen bei der auswahl der schönsten pistory! 
just a little reminder ♥ 
please join us to vote the best picstory! 

hier geht´s zum *voting*! 
ein wunderschönes wochenende wünsch ich euch! 
have a great weekend!

xo tina 


  1. I'm not sure where we vote. Do we leave our votes here?

    If so I vote for katerchen and helen, except I'm not sure that professional photographers should be in the same category as amateurs. Both are beautifully captured macros.

  2. Hi tina, thank you for your reply. I went to the linky page and I do not see any vote buttons.


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥