Freitag, 16. Dezember 2011

happy weekend!

* arigato * dank u wel * danke * dziękuję * gracias * grazie * kiitos * 
* multumesc * obrigada * salamat * shukriya * tack *
* tak * takk * terima Kasih * thanks * 
♥  tina ♥ 
my *weekend flower* for you! 

shared with *pink saturday* *sweet shot tuesday* **


  1. A bright flower seen on a cold day always brings a warm smile. «Louis» thanks you for the Weekend Flower.

  2. Gorgeous colour contrasts with the blue and pink.

  3. Śliczny kwiatek sięga błękitnego nieba :-). Pozdrawiam

    Lovely flower reaches the blue sky :-). Yours

  4. Oh my- what beautiful colors!!!! Plus that sunlight just makes it all sparkle!

  5. What a nice way to start the weekend, lovely shot!

  6. I love the pink against the blue! So pretty. I really do feel like you gave me a flower for the weekend. Thanks!

  7. Wow! This is so beautiful Tina! I love to see red flowers especially at this time of the year!:) Happy Holidays!

  8. So pretty! I love the bright pink and blue colors!

  9. Just beautiful!
    happy Pink Saturday!

  10. What a lovely colour, so Christmassy.
    Wishing you and yours a wonderfully PINK and Happy Christmas from the UK!


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥