Donnerstag, 27. Oktober 2011

über den dächern













xo tina 

*



Kommentare:

  1. A beautiful structure and creative editing, Tina. xoxo

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Liebe Tina,
    ganz bunt geht's bei Dir zu, so hoch über den Dächern von (Paris):)
    Das letzte lönnte von großen Andy Warhol sein.
    Lieben Gruß ♥ moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I've always been attracted to those hanging signs.
    (and it was way, way to early, but I don't have wireless and I was on the road all day, but I survived.)

    Thanks for adding your signs!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Love the flower-pots on the window sill. Picturesque! Have a happy Sunday, Tina!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely pictures. I especially like the second one with the darkening sky.

    Happy Sunday!

    :-)
    Traci

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I really like the flowers in the windows!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love the flower window boxes. You don't see that much where I live.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. I love the tile-hung gables - these are great shots!

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Is this in Germany? I used to live there in college. Your pics are beautiful and make me homesick!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. I agree with Gilly, that’s a really good shot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Ah, roof tops! Cool. And now I want pizza!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Very interesting shots - lovely gables and roof tops :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Love the chimney caps...wonderful things in a row!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. That second shot is my favorite with the reflection on those wonderful windows!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Oh all such stunning buildings....I can smell the cheese on the pizza I do believe! The roof tops are very interesting, one of my favorite forms ...oh to have a tile roof one day....! Nice photos Tina, thanks!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. So wonderful photos! Have a nice Friday, and happy weekend!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I love your creativity!
    Beautiful pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Gorgeous shots! Wish you a great weekend!

    Irene

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥