Donnerstag, 6. Oktober 2011

Sunrise ...





... and sunset 




Liebe Grüße 
xo Tina 

*


Kommentare:

  1. Wonderful photos, colors, liebe Tina!!!
    Mit Liebe grusse

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. I love seeing the beginning and end of that beautiful day!

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Wow, gorgeous!
    Kerry at housetalkn.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Schöne Aufnahmen, wobei mein Favorit ist das 3. Foto! Mit Mond? Das sind soooo tolle Farbschattierungen!
    Ich liebe Himmelsfotos am Morgen und/oder am Abend! Da findet man superbunte Farbenspiele!
    Liebe Grüße von
    Petra ;o)

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Nice pictures following the day from early morning until night!

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Wonderful images to see... I have just had a lovely browse around your blog.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. Wonderful colors in both the sky shots.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. wonderful captures .. couldn't pic a fav at all.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Beautiful....think we all need to try to see more sunrises and more sunsets!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Beautiful shades of lilac in the last two. Terrific shots.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. I like your sunset photos. Thanks for visiting and leaving a nice comment. Have a good weekend,
    Babs

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love sunrise photos; maybe because I'm not a morning person so I never get to see the real thing :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. These are so beautiful. I just adore the sun sets. Magic! Absolute magic!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Oh that beautiful sunrise makes me want to make myself get up early and watch one! Sadly I am not a morning person :) Beautiful photos.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Beautiful photos- found the pictures on A Step in the Journey. Very nice!

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. I like your style, promises to be photographed through my lens. Wonderful shades, motsolsbilder / shadows you will find a lot of my albums. I will be visiting you:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Sehr schöne Aufnahmen!
    Wundert mich, dass beim fnnf-Projekt bisher sehr wenige Aufnahmen vom Himmel aufgetaucht sind. Der ist schließlich - wie man bei dir sieht - auch auf naürliche Weise faszinierend!

    LG
    Annika

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. tolle Bilder..
    HIMMLISCH..:D
    LG vom katerchen

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. So wonderful photos! Have a nice Friday and weekend!:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Beautiful pictures!
    Love the colors :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Wunderschön ich liebe solche Aufnahmen, toll!!!
    LG Olivia

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Amazing photography! How beautifully you captured the changing colors of the sky.Thanks for visiting me and taking the time to leave me a sweet comment. Have a great weekend!~Poppy

    http://withadashofcolor.blogspot.com/

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. Ohhh how wonderful they are.. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. Tina, thank you so much for visiting my blogs. You gave such kind words. I will try to join your memes as much as I can. I do work full time and can take photos on weekends only, sometimes during the week.

    Thanks again.

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. Beautiful morning.
    Thanks for sharing.

    Have a nice saturday

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Fabulous!
    Beautiful colours!
    Have a nice weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. That's a lovely series - sunrises and sunsets make for the best photos. There's no sun visible at my house today for a change - everything's white!

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Beautiful colors in they sky and a dramatic contrast with the buildings in the first photo.

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Smuk billede:)
    Ønsker dig en god søndag.
    /Hanne Bente

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. Lovely sky shots! Incredible colors.

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. I just want to melt into these beautiful photos!

    =)

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. Both are breathtaking, but I tend to like the pink cast better.

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Wow what a gorgeous sky!! Great pictures!

    Jocelyn @
    http://justalittlesouthernhospitality.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. So pretty!

    Would you please visit my PINK too? Thanks a lot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. lovely photos...really would like to dabble in photography...maybe someday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. Happy Pink Saturday, Tina. I am so glad you joined us today.

    These images are glorious!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. Thank's for sharing those photos, so lovely! Visiting from PF!

    http://www.cassandrasminicorner.com/2011/10/pink-friday-92-elephant-pillow-pet.html

    Hope you can visit me if you have not done yet:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. wow! amazing shots, pretty pictures, loved them :-) visiting for PF, hope that you can visit me back

    http://www.adventurousjessy.com/2011/10/pink-garbage-can-supporting-breast-cancer.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Oh!Happy Day! Pink Day; that is..and late as usual ....I will spend most of the rest of this week-end skipping all over blog land...God Bless You All..and I mean really bless you!
    Kandy

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. very well said :)

    visiting you from Pink Friday. hope you can visit me back at: AJISEN RAMEN

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. Beautiful captures! Amazing! :)


    Late visit for PF! Hope you don't mind.... :)
    Touchpad Case
    Colorful Lamps
    Goodbye Summer Blooms

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥