Samstag, 1. Oktober 2011

First of the Month


Jeden Monat ein Bild vom gleichen Ort - ein Projekt von
Every month a picture from the same place - a project from 
*Jan - Murrieta 365
Meine Bilder vom letzten Monat findest du unter...
My last month picture you will find at...
*First of the month*

xo Tina 


  1. Beautiful blue sky and green tree! I love this quaint village.

  2. I see the color in the trees! I'm not ready for fall -- but it isn't waiting for my approval now!

  3. Its a pretty shot for Green Monday. I like fall...

  4. I bet next month you'll see changes in that tree!

  5. Fall is coming, Tina. This is a pretty scene picture.
    I hope you put the coming months on as a part of your Blues post. I would like to see the snow on the ground.
    Happy MidWeek Blues,

  6. this looks like an interesting street. lovely blue sky.

  7. so inviting, i love the scenery. thanks for joining.


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥