Mittwoch, 5. Oktober 2011

Along the tracks





Liebe Grüße 
xo Tina 

*



Kommentare:

  1. These are awesome photos!! I especially love the first one of the bushes on the fence :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. oops, i meant to say: the first one of the train tracks and the last one of the bushes on the fence :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. These are all wonderful photos! The fence is my favorite.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I like this series of pictures - I really love the train tracks ... and the fence shot.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Grat photo's and great Y word.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I wish we had more trains/trams here!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. I love trains. Great shots along the tracks.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Great shots - I especially love the angles in the first and last of the series.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I like the reflection on the first shot!

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. Tina, your photos are sooooo excellent! Great post!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. der Bus..gespiegelt ..toll ganz besonders toll

    LG vom katerchen

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. I love the fence shot!

    Trams are such a brilliant way to get around. I wish more UK cities had them.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Those are some good photos of beautiful frames, great shots! They are all lovely but the last is my favorite.

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Liebe Tina,
    Beautiful photos!!!
    I love the trips with train!!!
    Mit liebe grusse

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Wirklich sehr schöne Bilder :)

    Lieben Gruß
    Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Amazing! I love the shot taken up close.

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I love the tracks and the fence...great rows.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. These are great! You must have a list in hand of all the things you have to photograph: Mmm, let's see, something yellow: check, things in a row: check. How fun!

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Schöne Bilder und Wörter!

    Viele libe Grüsse,

    Lola:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Thanks so much, you have brought out in such lovely photos stunning shades of yellow!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Great black and white of the tracks! Thanks for linking up!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Love the tracks in black and white!

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. I love the tracks in black and white and the color of the tree coming through the chain link fence! Great! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  24. All of your images are wonderful, Tina. The tracks in black & white and the chain link fence are my favorites!

    Thanks for linking to Potpourri Friday. I appreciate you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  25. I too love the black and white train track and the last photo of the fence. xx

    AntwortenLöschen
  26. Each shot is terrific, but I especially like the first shot in black and white. Unique fence shot, too!

    AntwortenLöschen
  27. Great fence! Love the colors and the composition you chose.

    AntwortenLöschen
  28. Nice series of photos...love the fence one. Thanks for playing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  29. Wonderful shots here! Love the fence one!

    AntwortenLöschen
  30. These are terrific shots. I love the orange and the fence shots. Very cool. Thanks for linking up!

    Andie

    AntwortenLöschen
  31. What a clever approach to taking photos--they do tell many stories. For your fence photo I'm thinking that sturdy chainlink is meant to provide security and support for a lovely hedge on the other side.

    AntwortenLöschen
  32. Very nice photos, Tina! Thanks for sharing on Foto Friday!

    Lori

    AntwortenLöschen
  33. Love the tracks shot! The fence makes a perfect row shot as well!

    AntwortenLöschen
  34. I love your black and white train track!

    AntwortenLöschen
  35. A terrific series of shots! Love the fence.

    AntwortenLöschen
  36. I love the tracks in black and white. There is a lot to see while waiting for the train.

    AntwortenLöschen
  37. These are all great photos. The train tracks and fence are very cool. Are these all from different challenges? Excellent work. : )

    AntwortenLöschen
  38. The fence and the tracks are just stunning. I love them all and so glad I found your site now!

    AntwortenLöschen
  39. Great shots, really enjoyed your pictures.

    AntwortenLöschen
  40. You have such a wonderful eye! Great pictures!

    AntwortenLöschen
  41. «Louis» thanks you for your participation in Monday Doorways.

    AntwortenLöschen
  42. What an eye you have Miss Tina!

    Those chain link pictures are fascinating to me. I've tried to capture those before to no avail...love the texture and the geometry of them.

    Thank you for linking to Alphabe-Thursday.

    AntwortenLöschen
  43. nice beautiful shots, especially i loved the way u captured the glow on 1st pic.

    AntwortenLöschen
  44. Wonderful shots. Love the black and white one and the things in a row perspective.

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥