Samstag, 24. September 2011

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

*Goodies for a pleasant life*
has changed the name to

*Tina´s PicStory*
www.tinaspicstory.blogspot.com

If you don´t get my new posts on your dashboard,
you have to first unfollow and than follow me again please.
But the current name is no more that, what it means.
I started with recipes and now it´s more a photo blog with sometimes recipes. 
And so I made this change now and hope you will all help me. 
Please change your links to my blog on your sidebar. 

If you really like my blog, please make the change with me! 

I´m sorry, I didn´t think it´s such complicated. 
Thank you soooo much for going with me! 
xoxo Tina


Grab the new buttons at *PicStory-All about* and *Weekendflowers-All about


*

1 Kommentar:

  1. hi Tina
    ...your links went back to your blogger profile, which usually happens. :)

    enjoy your weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥