Freitag, 9. September 2011

Framed Hydrangea Heart












Herzliche Grüße 

xo Tina 

*


Kommentare:

  1. good day tina, thank you for dropping by my blog. just had to take a peek at yours...beautiful photography, especially your wonderful, clear, brilliant blossoms!!! here we are continents away and we have profound similarities..that is what I love about communicating through blogs and emails. autumn is approaching, soon there will be beautiful leaves to seek out. warmly, sharon

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Your hydrangea are stunning! Thanks for sharing.

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. I absolutely love the "framed heart Hydrangea"--great photos!

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love these flowers and you've captured them well. Beautiful images!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. We have the same shade of hydrangea. They are gorgeous and I am loving it every year.

    Eyeball Flower

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Beautiful shots of your hydrangeas.
    They are so beautiful but soon they will be gone.

    I had no time to make new posts but I'll publish one in the morning. I hope it's not too late for Weekend flowers.

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. These are gorgeous! I especially love the first photo. What colors!

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Beautiful in all its different frames.

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Vielen Dank, für die Blumen, vielen Dank, wie lieb von dir... *träller*

    Liebste Grüße
    Zandi

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. What beautiful hydrangeas you have captured.

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers. Yours are sublime!

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. All incredible and beautiful! Thank you!

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Hi Tina! Your Hydrangeas are beautiful! Your photos are great too! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Lovely blooms and nicely captured too!

    Rose Buds is my share for Today's Flower. Hope you can come and comment.

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Thank you.
    Beautiful.

    Have a nice day :a

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. En blomma med många ansikten, fint!

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. Beautiful...I love hydrangeas! :s

    HaPpY pInK sAtUrDaY!
    Sarah

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. How beautiful these Hydrangeas are!
    It's hard to decide on which one I like best,
    but I think the first one.
    Well done :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Your hydrangeas are beautiful and your images are lovely. My favorite is the second to last one. Love the shade of pink and the composition.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. Tina, these are beautiful flowers, I so want to plant them in my garden!!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Beautiful! Hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Beautiful pictures! Especially the second from the end! I like the softness in that one!

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥