Donnerstag, 11. August 2011

Rusty Water

R is for Rusty  




Herzliche Grüße 

xo Tina 

*


*

Kommentare:

  1. Interesting take on this week's theme!

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Great photos. Very creative presentation.
    QMM

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Interesting! I like the second shot best.

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. I love what you did with that first shot. I have a friend who'd love to hang that on his wall.

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Oh Tina...that is cool..wonderful shots! :q

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. I love the sepia tones here, Tina!

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. interesting choices Tina. very creative.

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Hello.
    Great shots!

    Thanks for sharing & for the visit too.

    My Reflection In The Mirror

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. I hope that's not really rusty water! Pretty pics - I love the color orange! {:-Deb

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. That's a great effect in the first shot. thanks for sharing these great photos!
    -Catherine

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. This is really a neat capture!

    I love rusty anything. That color and patina always catches my interest.

    Thanks for a really neat link this week.

    A+

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥