Montag, 1. August 2011

PicStory # 09 *Your best post*

Herzlich willkommen bei *PicStory*! 
Welcome to *PicStory*! 

Unser Thema heute ist *Dein bester Post*.  
Von letztem Monat oder früher.
Such´ einfach einen Post raus, der dir besonders gut gefällt und
verlinke ihn hier damit wir ihn auch bewundern können!
Today we want to see *Your best post*. 
May be from last month or before. 
Link a post you realy love so we can all enjoy it! 
Für "Neue": *Alles über PicStory*.   For "Newbees": *PicStory - All about*. 

Es gibt nur eine Regel: Setze in deinem Post einen Link zu PicStory
damit viele mitmachen können! 
Du darfst auch gerne *hier den Button* mitnehmen!
Only one rule: Link back in your post to PicStory that others can also join us!
If you like grab the *button*!

Trag dich jetzt mit der URL von deinem Post (nicht von deinem Blog!)
bei *Add your link* ein und komm wieder, um deine Favoriten zu wählen!
(Die Gewinner der letzten Woche findest du *hier*)
Just link the URL of your post (not from your blog!) to the list below 
and come back for voting! (Last weeks winners you´ll find *here*)

Arigato * Danke * Multumesc * Salamat * Shukriya * Tak * Takk * 
* Terima Kasih * Thanks * 

Nächste Woche möchte ich *was Grünes* sehen! 
Am Wochenende kannst du deine Favoriten wählen!

Next week I just wanna see *some green*! 
On Weekend you can vote for your favorites!



  1. Thank you for hosting!
    I wish you a great evening!
    My best regards!

  2. I'm not sure if it's my best post, but it's one from long ago before I had followers, so this is a great place to highlight it. Good idea!

  3. You gave us a challenge with this one Tina!
    Thanks for hosting.

  4. This week, it most definitely was challenging. And I have the perfect [at least I think so] post to work on for next week's green. Thanks for the fun meme!!

  5. Thanks for fixing the broken link, Tina!

  6. Thanks for the reminder for the Pic Story link - I worked this last night and was tired and missed a thing or two...Happily, the day of the photo shoot worked out as I had hoped!

  7. Some great posts there Tina...
    Visited some of them!
    Have a fabulous day:)

  8. Thanks for the invitation!! I really like to join! I have not translate the story. I haven't got the time tonight. But I hope the photos tell the story as well and that you use the google translater!!

  9. May the best one win. I nice new feature for me. I am so involved in others, I am not sure if I can enter at a later time.

  10. Dear Tina! Thank you so much for inviting me, I feel so honoured and I'm very glad that you like my photo so much! I will be back for this meme next monday! All the best from Anette :)

  11. Thanks for inviting me! I'm happy you like my photo! I never post a image twice, but I will be back for this meme some other time!


  12. hi dear tina: thanks for peeping into my blog. i would like the post titled "Daughters of Zion" be included for this time. sorry for much trouble and God bless!


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥