Sonntag, 7. August 2011

Notice it #2













Just playing... 

Eure Tina
xo

Kommentare:

  1. ich persönlich mag das zweite am liebsten, durch die unschärfe am rand hat es etwas träumerisches.

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Meine Favoriten sind das 1. und das Letzte. Das Erste, weil ich Farbe und Schärfe mag, das Letzte, weil ich ein Makrofan bin!:)
    Lieben Gruß
    moni

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. Hi Tina, these are lovely!

    Just to let you know - the August Break blog roll is just for one link to each participant's blog, NOT for all of the pictures they share (that would get too big!)

    thanks for understanding! x

    AntwortenLöschen
  4. Lovely shots and I love what you did when you were playing! Have a great weekend!

    AntwortenLöschen
  5. Lovely shot all of them. I like the two coloured photo best. Have a nice day.

    AntwortenLöschen
  6. Lovely colours! what are these and are they edible?

    AntwortenLöschen
  7. LOVE that third shot and what you did with it! Great photos

    AntwortenLöschen
  8. Very creative. It's so fun playing around in PS :)
    I love the monochroma one also the one above :)
    Birgitta

    AntwortenLöschen
  9. Ah blueberries! Love them and love what you've done to the pics.

    AntwortenLöschen
  10. The berries almost look like little eyeballs! very cool editing effects too. Just beautiful!

    AntwortenLöschen
  11. Amazing! What *is* that flower? Looks like something that might give me a rash, but gorgeous nonetheless. :-)

    AntwortenLöschen
  12. Great pictures! It's fun to play and be creative. I discovered Picnik and have been play with my photos ever since.

    AntwortenLöschen
  13. Serh schön! It's fun to play in Photoshop!

    AntwortenLöschen
  14. Great captures - I love how you've experimented with the processing of the images!

    AntwortenLöschen
  15. Tina, Play is so beautiful...love it:)

    AntwortenLöschen
  16. Now that is something absolutely new for me. Thanks for sharing.

    I am hosting my first link-up party - Tea Time Thursdays @ Kreative Korner. Would be glad to see some of your awesome posts there. See ya at the party.

    http://tanyaanurag.blogspot.com/2011/08/celebrating-one-party-time.html

    AntwortenLöschen
  17. I love how you "play"! All of them are very nicely done.

    AntwortenLöschen
  18. Fun to play around with editing of photos. I love the half bw/half color photo. Fun set!

    Kathy

    www.youllshootyoureyeout-kathy.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
  19. Love the pop of color that red leaf provides. My blueberries are finished for the year.

    AntwortenLöschen
  20. I love the ways you edited the shots
    beautiful colors

    AntwortenLöschen
  21. Tina.. the pics are S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G.... WOW!! wow!!

    AntwortenLöschen
  22. Beautiful colors. Love the red leaf peeking out behind the blue berries.

    AntwortenLöschen
  23. These are wonderful...I like how you find beauty in simple nature...Michelle

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥