Dienstag, 26. Juli 2011

You are warmly invited

...to become a member from this blog, 


you like to stay here and want to be always updated about...
  • new playings with colours :) 
  • actuel dates for *PicStory*, *Weekend Flowers* and *Tina´s WW*
  • remembering for votings! 
  • see  the winners!
  • yummy recipes
  • beautiful flowers
  • cute pets and critters - my caty just ask: what´s about us?
  • and all what´s going around in my head blog.   
I´m happy about everybody 
and that´s why I just wanne invite you!  :) 

Wish you all a great week! 

Eure Tina
xo 
*

Shared with *Color Carnival*  * 

Kommentare:

  1. Liebe Tina, ich habe ganz vergessen Dir letzten Mittwoch zu antworten! Sorry! Hat denn jetzt alles geklappt mit dem linky tool?
    Ganz liebe Grüße,
    Verena

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Thank you for the invitation - I love to show my Photographic Diary - One Good Day at http://mcp-diary.blogspot.com/ A Visit in Vesterbro - There will be more eventually :a

    AntwortenLöschen

♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥