Donnerstag, 21. Juli 2011

Best of WEF #03

Platz # 1



Platz # 2

   *Clytie*                 *SichtBar*             *Marianne*

Herzlichen Glückwunsch 
und danke dass ihr dabei wart! 
Bis morgen!
Congrats to all the participants and 
thanks for sharing your lovely flowers!  
See you tomorrow! 

Blühende Grüße

Eure Tina 



  1. Hello, Tina.

    Your heartwarming works fascinates my heart.
    Thank you for your kindness.

    I wish You all the best.

    Have a good weekend.

  2. Gorgeous flowers and photos. The sunflower is one of my favorites.

  3. Liebe Tina,

    die Sonenblume paßt wunderbar zum Sommer, den wir damit locken können.
    Muß mal schauen, was ich für Fretag nehme, da kommt ja auch noch nffn Projekt dazu...Freitag ist immer viel und ich habe so viele Blumen, weiß gar nicht was ich zuerst nehmen soll.

    Hab einen schönen Tag und liebe Grüße

    Marianne :s

  4. Wunderschöne Blumen waren das allesamt!
    Herzlichen Glückwunsch den Gewinnern!!!



  5. That's a gorgeous sunflower!! Now, if only we could have some sun..:)

  6. Congratulations Maia! The sunflower was one of my favorite flowers last week!

    And thank you, Tina, for this wonderful meme - you are awesome!

  7. Wonderful shot of the sunflower against the sky.

  8. sehr schöne Blumen. Glückwunsch an die Gewinner! :k

  9. Wow, many thanks everyone for voting my sunflower and for these kind words here.
    Many thanks Tina for hosting this friendly meme. I'm absolutely speechless, I was scrolling down the page after I left a comment on your first post, when I accidentally discovered my photo as a winner.
    Thanks again everyone for this wonderful surprise.

    Tina, please delete my first comment, somehow the formatting is all messed up.
    I should have the option to delete it myself but that is missing too.


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥