Freitag, 6. Mai 2011

Black & White...

... no, nothing to drink ;)  ...only some snapshots... 

My flowers... cat... more cat... 

(She asked me: "Why her and not me? Look how sweet I am.) more flower... (no, it didn´t ask!)

...and one shot which Daddy made some years ago...´s me :) 

Happy Weekend 
xo Tina 

 you can enjoy more in black & white at *weekend in black and white* and *mustaavalkomaanantai*  


  1. Enjoying your shots...
    Tina, you looked so cute in the last pic :)

  2. Gefallen mir ALLE wirklich sehr gut...
    Liebe WochenendGrüße, Petra

  3. Hallo Tina

    Die Foto´s sind sehr schön.

    Du sagst: Die Idee find ich toll. Wenn ich das richtig gesehen hab´ ist das jede Woche am Dienstag, und egal was??? - lg Tina :)

    Link your stuff ist am Dienstag und Mittwoch, regelen gibt es keine, Spaß soll es uns machen.:-)

    Liebe Grüße Miriam

  4. Orchids and cats - can anything be prettier? Welcome to the challenge.

  5. Beautiful cat-photos - and orchids too, but the old photo of the young you is the best! You're cute :-)

  6. Beautiful flowers, cute cats and a sweet little girl, all very nice in B&W!
    Thanks for your visit and comment on my blog! :-)

  7. Nice shots, especially the second sweet cat!

  8. Beautiful! I love the light on your kitty in the second photo...but they are all lovely.

  9. Beautiful photos and cutie cat.
    Enjoy your weekend.

  10. I loved your flowers, I loved your kitty, BUT I really loved the old shot of you. As we age...whatever our age...looking back at baby and childhood photos pulls at my heartstrings. What a nice post for Mother’s Day weekend.

  11. Liebe Tina,

    schöne Fotos, vorallem das letzte ist total süss ;)
    danke für deine lieben Kommentare!

    Wünsche dir ein schönes Wochenende

  12. You look very happy in that picture! And your cats are adorable!

  13. great shots! You have talking cats??? :)


♥lichen dank für eure lieben kommentare! ich freu´ mich ganz arg über jeden einzelnen!
thanx sooo much for all your lovely comments! i really appreciate every single word :)

♥ tina ♥